The CC100 series features exceptional build quality, consistent espresso extraction, compact size and incredible value for money.
Available in numerous colours and configurations from small and compact 1 group through to a 3 grp for higher volume location.
- Boiler temperature controlled via PID, giving thermal stability for consistent espresso taste and allows temperature to be adjusted easily
- Pre Infusion setting to increase extraction consistency and help iron out user error during the dosing and tamping stage
- Drops the boiler temperature to 60deg c when not in use, reducing power consumption and saving money
- Cleaning cycle ensures machine is kept clean for optimum tasting drinks and increased intervals between servicing
- Option available at no extra cost on all models – making serving a larger take away cup or tall glass simple and efficient
- Compact design with 2grps, 2 steam arms, a 7 litre boiler plus PID